Careers at DICA Electronics Ltd.
DICA is currently seeking employees for the following opportunities:
If you have qualifications for any of the jobs listed above and are interested in joining one of the fastest growing companies in Ottawa, click here and send us your resume.
- Surface Mount Technology (SMT) Operators - see full job description here
- Facilities Coordinator - see full job description here
- Electronic Assemblers - see full job description here
- Quality Inspectors - see full job description here
Although there may not be current openings for the positions below at this time, we always welcome resumes.
- Expand ICT and flying probe test capability including equipment selection, implementation and ongoing support.
- Work with customers on test strategy, transfer and implementation.
- Support the test department by monitoring and improving yields.
- Support ongoing maintenance and calibration of test equipment.
- Assist in the selection, training, and monitoring of technicians/technologists.
- Candidate must have several years experience programming and supporting ICT platforms (preferably Teradyne), flying probe, and functional testing.
- Candidate must have experience in a contract manufacturing environment with exposure to a wide variety of product categories.
- Candidate must have a minimum of a 3 year Technologist Diploma combined with 5-10 years work experience.