Careers at DICA Electronics Ltd.
DICA is currently seeking employees for the following opportunities:
Surface Mount Technology (SMT) Operators – see full job description here
Facilities Coordinator – see full job description here
Electronic Assemblers – see full job description here
Quality Inspectors – see full job description here
If you have qualifications for any of the jobs listed above and are interested in joining one of the fastest growing companies in Ottawa, click here and send us your resume.
Although there may not be current openings for the positions below at this time, we always welcome resumes.
- Expand ICT and flying probe test capability including equipment selection, implementation and ongoing support.
- Work with customers on test strategy, transfer and implementation.
- Support the test department by monitoring and improving yields.
- Support ongoing maintenance and calibration of test equipment.
- Assist in the selection, training, and monitoring of technicians/technologists.
- Candidate must have several years experience programming and supporting ICT platforms (preferably Teradyne), flying probe, and functional testing.
- Candidate must have experience in a contract manufacturing environment with exposure to a wide variety of product categories.
- Candidate must have a minimum of a 3 year Technologist Diploma combined with 5-10 years work experience.
- Electronic Technicians
- SMT Operators
- Hand Solderers
- Through Hole
- Material Control
- Quality Assurance
- Program Management
- Administrative and Financial
- Shipping and Receiving