DICA was established in 1983 as a high-quality Printed Circuit Board assembly facility in response to the rapid growth in the Ottawa hi-tech industry. Since then, DICA has established itself as a valuable and reliable supplier to many Ottawa area technology companies by providing high quality and cost efficient assembly services. Twice named one of Ottawa’s fastest growing companies, they have increased their capacity to service mid-sized volume companies with all of their needs.
DICA’s competitive advantage is its ability to integrate and co-ordinate it’s highly skilled production team, state-of-the art production equipment, and its expansive supply chain network to provide unparalleled manufacturing services that meet not only DICA’s strict quality standards, but also those of industry leaders in security, telecommunications, healthcare, digital imaging, industrial controls, and the military.
We pride ourselves in our manufacturing flexibility that allows customers to implement design changes on the fly with a minimum of production delay. With a reputation of being able to turn on a dime, DICA’s customer list reads like who’s who of Silicon Valley North.
Strategy (Low to Mid Volume):
Our strategy is to improve and expand our existing capabilities. We will grow and diversify our business by continuing to build on our history of establishing long lasting relationships that create more value for our customers, suppliers and our employees. By standardizing, centralizing and localizing for efficiency, we will provide our customers with world class services by focusing on Quality, Service, Responsiveness and Flexibility.
DICA’s vision is to be recognized as a leader in contract manufacturing. With a friendly atmosphere, employee discipline, and management’s commitment to excellence, we will continue to strive for improvement, growth, and expansion of our manufacturing line while maintaining high business and ethical standards for the benefit of our customers and employees.
DICA is committed to providing unsurpassed service to our customers for their assembly needs. We will do our best to provide 100% customer satisfaction in every area of the assembly process by using state of the art equipment and careful attention to detail. Our goal is to be recognized as a leader in contract manufacturing.
DICA’s core values are embodied in how we do business and how we interact with our customers, partners, and colleagues every day. Our shared vision and shared values will enable us to effectively carry out our mission.
- Demonstrate the highest standards of integrity in all aspects of our business
- Remain accountable to our customers and continually work to meet our commitments.
- Be respectful with all clients, employees and outside vendors.
- Keep continual communication lines open with our clients and staff.
- Strive for 100% excellence in our work and customer service.
- Identify professional growth and development opportunities for staff.
- Provide a respectful environment for staff and clients.
- Encourage a healthy balance between work and personal life.
- Continually research new technology and ideas to grow our client’s success and excel as a leader in our industry.