DICA’s production facility is operated in a 22,000 square foot environmentally controlled facility in Carleton Place, ON.
We operate two full production SMT lines as well as a dedicated prototype SMT line. All three lines operate on a two-shift schedule as needed.
Our batch sizes range from 1 to 2,500 units with the average batch size being 150 pieces. We produce more than 300,000 printed circuit boards annually placing more than 30 million components.
Supply Chain Management
We offer customized, flexible supply chain solutions, supported by a global supply network, integrated information technology platform and a dedicated, customer focused team. DICA has built a supply chain organization focused on meeting your critical time-to-market needs and responding to changing requirements.
- 3 x Speedline MPM Momentum Screen Printers
- 2 x JUKI KE-2060RL Pick and Place
- 2 x JUKI KE-2050RL Pick and Place
- 1 x JUKI KE-3010L Pick and Place
- 1 x JUKI KE-3020VA Pick and Place
- 1 x JUKI FX-2 High-Speed Chipshooter
- BTU VIP-70 reflow Oven
- BTU Pyramax 98 RoHS compliant reflow oven
- BTU Pyramax 100A RoHS compliant reflow oven
- YESTECH Automated Optical Inspection system
- ERSA Versaflow 3 Selective Solder Machine
- Focalspot Verifier HR Xray Machine
- Air-Vac DRS24 BGA & SMT Rework Station
- Electrovert Ultrapak Wave Solder
- Aqueous Technologies LD600 board wash
- Aqueous Technologies Stencil Cleaner
- Onsite Nitrogen Generator
- Technical Devices Galaxy Plus inline Board Wash